Saturday, March 23, 2024

Corporate America Applies Sanctions to my using "Human Being, Unlabeled Choice" as my race/ethnicty designation

 It did not take long.  After about a week of starting to respond with "Human Being, unlabeled" as my self identification of my race and ethnicity on surveys, my account  was suspended for earning rewards via Branded Surveys.  My refusal to allow myself to be categorized by the color of my skin, apparently was a violation of the human caste, label system which Branded Surveys apparently supports.

And so it begins.  The battle for my right to self identify my humanity as I so choose.  I choose to no longer go by the prescribed titles and categories created by humanity.  Those titles and labels only serve to divide us as humans and place fences between us.  By the labels created we are then expected to behave and show specific stereotypical traits.  I refuse to go along with that program.



No comments:

Post a Comment