Friday, March 18, 2016

The First Script from Oprah's "I love bread" video

Exclusive to www.arnellhill.com  here is the original script from Oprah Winfrey's "I love bread" commercial.

“Hi, I’m Oprah Winfrey and my joy is….. I…love…toast!  Toast from a toaster, toast from the oven, toast from a grill.  I just love me some toast!  Lightly browned, medium toasted, black scraped toast.  I love toast.  I don’t deny myself.  I have toast every day.  I especially love the crumbs from the toast.  Little fine particles of bread.   I pick up every particle of toast crumbs from my clothes and eat them.  That’s how much I….love…..toast!


That’s the genius of the program. I’ve lost 20 pounds and I’ve eaten toast and chased toast crumbs every day.  I just manage it.  I think it’s the energy I spend finding each toast particle on my clothes.  The energy I use in finding all the toast particles in the sheets in my bed.  Finding toast particles in my car seat. The constant energy I expend taking my clothes to the cleaners every day to get the finger smudges off, from my finding the toast particles on my clothes. I’m Oprah and I love toast!"

No comments:

Post a Comment