Sunday, December 31, 2023

Moving on into 2024 -Spread Kindness and Love

 It's less than 12 hours left in my year of 2023.  I end it still alive, and able to open the door to the promises and hopes of 2024.  I have food to eat, somewhere to live, and am able to walk, talk, see, and think with relatively few problems.  There is limited stress in my life.  What stress there is I have voluntarily brought into my life.

I had no "major" earthly accomplishments in 2023 that come to mind. The decade that began with Covid has become calmer now in terms of medical pandemics.  Our world still seems to have an evil spirit pandemic that raises up in the actions of a few impacting the lives of many.  There are at least 2 wars going on around the world that are based on relatively few people making evil based human decisions.

What can we do?  In 2024 create and spread kindness and love.  That is the commandment that a man with a Godly connection challenged us with several thousands of years ago.  It's not always an easy task to accomplish.  But, let's give it a try.




No comments:

Post a Comment