Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Lebron Going to Mars!

Lebron James wasn’t bashful when he said recently that he was the greatest player in the world.  Well just today NASA said that they have discovered life on Mars!  So Lebron is back in the news again.  Here’s an excerpt from his news conference.


"I just heard they discovered life on Mars.  So I’m here to announce that I am paying to take a spaceship to Mars.  I want to be the best player on Mars.  I think my game can transcend the cosmos so I’m going to Mars to play whatever competition is there.  I don’t care if the competition has 3, 4, 5, or 6 arms.  I think my game is ready for the challenge.  My confidence remains high.  When I come back I think I'll be able to come back here and tell you all, I'm the greatest player in the universe."

No comments:

Post a Comment